Making The Switch To An Electric Vehicle
If you’re considering making the switch to an electric vehicle (EV), you should know a little more about what to expect and the benefits of an EV with Nissan of Torrance near Gardena. We will break down some of the benefits of a Nissan EV, such as the Nissan Leaf or the Nissan Ariya, as well as how it differs from a hybrid vehicle.
EVs vs. Hybrids: What’s the Difference?
Carson drivers might be wondering what the difference is between an EV and a hybrid vehicle. Let’s take a look at some of the differences between the two types of vehicles:
- Combines electric motor power with a gas-powered engine
- Relies on both fuel and electric power
- Usually has more towing power and horsepower than an electric vehicle
- Relies solely on electric motor
- No need for fuel consumption
- Longer-lasting battery
Benefits of EVs
Learn more about the benefits of choosing an electric vehicle in the Compton area below:
- Less maintenance since there’s no engine
- Possible tax benefits
- No carbon emissions
- Longer-lasting battery
- And more!
Now that you know the difference between an EV and a hybrid vehicle as well as some of the benefits of an electric vehicle, let’s break down the range of the Nissan Ariya and the Nissan Leaf.
Range of a Nissan Ariya
Here is the estimated range of a 2023 Nissan Ariya depending on the trim level you end up going for:
- Nissan ARIYA VENTURE+ range: 300 miles**
- Nissan ARIYA EVOLVE+ range: 285 miles**
- Nissan ARIYA PREMIERE range: 285 miles**
- Nissan ARIYA PLATINUM+ range: 265 miles**
Range of a Nissan Leaf
Here is the estimated range of a 2023 Nissan Leaf depending on the engine you choose:
- With a fully charged 40 kWh battery: Up to a 149-mile EPA range
- With a fully charged 60 kWh battery: Up to a 212-mile EPA range
Explore Our EV Inventory Today!
Now that you know a little more about our electric vehicles that you can expect at our dealership, be sure to contact us if you would like to explore our current new vehicle inventory. We hope to get you connected with a Nissan vehicle you’ll love for many years to come.
**Targeted range up to 300 miles for VENTURE+ FWD, 285 miles for EVOLVE+ FWD and PREMIER FWD, 265 miles for PLATINUM+ AWD, for combined city/highway driving. Based on Nissan internal simulation results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions. Use for comparison only.