2023 Nissan Ariya Range
Are you an electric-curious car shopper that’s been holding out for the ideal vehicle? If you’re looking for an SUV that’s sold at a good price but still chock full of the finest tech and performance, you’ll have your match soon with the 2023 Nissan Ariya. What is the Nissan Ariya range? It’s got up to 300 miles just waiting for you to explore. 300 miles can take you quite a distance and if you’re looking for ideas of what you could do in an electric vehicle, we’d love to tell you our thoughts! We’re your new Nissan team.
2023 Nissan Ariya Range by Trim Level
There are four trims you can pick from when picking out your 2023 Nissan Ariya. These four trims are the VENTURE+, EVOLVE+, PREMIERE, and PLATINUM+. You will have a minimum of 265 miles of range on all of the Nissan Ariya models, but you’ll have the maximum 300 miles on the VENTURE+ base trim. Here’s the full list for your convenience.
- Nissan Ariya VENTURE+ range: 300 miles
- Nissan Ariya EVOLVE+ range: 285 miles
- Nissan Ariya PREMIERE range: 285 miles
- Nissan Ariya PLATINUM+ range: 265 miles
2023 Nissan Ariya Charging Time by Charging Source
The Nissan Ariya performance is one thing, but how quickly you can get to a full charge depends on what your charging source is. You have three options as a Carson driver, listed as follows:
- Level 1 charging is equivalent to the electricity you use in your home every day. It adds just a few miles of charge each hour. You’ll have to spend more than 24 hours in the wall to get the full charge.
- Level 2 charging requires a change to your home’s electrical system, but it can get your Nissan Ariya to a full charge overnight.
- Level 3, or DC Fast Charging, is only available outside the home but it can give you a full charge in the time it takes to see a movie or go on a grocery run.
Get Your Nissan Ariya Pre-Order Today
If you’ve got questions about the Nissan Ariya sustainability or range, we’ve got answers for you! You’ll have to wait a little bit for this vehicle to hit the streets, but we’d love to get you on the pre-order list! Be the first to have this vehicle. Contact us today to get started.
More from Nissan of Torrance
The new Nissan ARIYA is the renowned automaker’s first all-electric crossover SUV, offering instantaneous acceleration, extensive range, and sporty yet elegant styling. But slip behind the wheel, and you’ll be just as impressed with the Nissan ARIYA interior, which is packed with dimensions and features that are sure to elevate every Gardena and Carson drive….
The 2023 Nissan Armada has it all: with up to eight seats and an impressive standard V8 engine, it can power bigger and better adventures for the whole family. Of course, if you’re anything like most SUV shoppers, then power isn’t the only thing you want to see in your new vehicle. You also need…
You’re shopping for a full-size, family-friendly SUV to tackle daily drives, weekly errands, and weekend getaways to the lake or mountains departing from Gardena and Carson. Let’s not forget about those fantastic summer vacations to faraway places. We’ve got your guide to the Nissan Pathfinder seating, including the seating capacity and the cargo space configurations….