2023 Nissan Ariya Range
Are you an electric-curious car shopper that’s been holding out for the ideal vehicle? If you’re looking for an SUV that’s sold at a good price but still chock full of the finest tech and performance, you’ll have your match soon with the 2023 Nissan Ariya. What is the Nissan Ariya range? It’s got up to 300 miles just waiting for you to explore. 300 miles can take you quite a distance and if you’re looking for ideas of what you could do in an electric vehicle, we’d love to tell you our thoughts! We’re your new Nissan team.
2023 Nissan Ariya Range by Trim Level
There are four trims you can pick from when picking out your 2023 Nissan Ariya. These four trims are the VENTURE+, EVOLVE+, PREMIERE, and PLATINUM+. You will have a minimum of 265 miles of range on all of the Nissan Ariya models, but you’ll have the maximum 300 miles on the VENTURE+ base trim. Here’s the full list for your convenience.
- Nissan Ariya VENTURE+ range: 300 miles
- Nissan Ariya EVOLVE+ range: 285 miles
- Nissan Ariya PREMIERE range: 285 miles
- Nissan Ariya PLATINUM+ range: 265 miles
2023 Nissan Ariya Charging Time by Charging Source
The Nissan Ariya performance is one thing, but how quickly you can get to a full charge depends on what your charging source is. You have three options as a Carson driver, listed as follows:
- Level 1 charging is equivalent to the electricity you use in your home every day. It adds just a few miles of charge each hour. You’ll have to spend more than 24 hours in the wall to get the full charge.
- Level 2 charging requires a change to your home’s electrical system, but it can get your Nissan Ariya to a full charge overnight.
- Level 3, or DC Fast Charging, is only available outside the home but it can give you a full charge in the time it takes to see a movie or go on a grocery run.
Get Your Nissan Ariya Pre-Order Today
If you’ve got questions about the Nissan Ariya sustainability or range, we’ve got answers for you! You’ll have to wait a little bit for this vehicle to hit the streets, but we’d love to get you on the pre-order list! Be the first to have this vehicle. Contact us today to get started.
More from Nissan of Torrance
The Nissan Rogue gas mileage tops out at 30 mpg city, 37 mpg highway*. This represents a significant improvement over the 2021 gas mileage, perfect for new car shoppers in Gardena who want to get the most out of their drives. The Nissan Rogue MPG is just one part of the story, however. Overall,…
Are you looking to maximize your thrill in Gardena while still keeping it small in size? The vehicle for you has to be the 2022 Nissan Kicks interior. It’s a sporty small SUV with room for five as well as your groceries, but that’s only the beginning of the story. The 2022 Nissan Kicks interior…
Sporty and adventurous doesn’t have to sacrifice fuel efficiency. The 2022 Nissan Altima excels in both of these categories, providing you an incredible driving experience while still keeping you away from the pump. Gardena drivers who are looking for the maximum Nissan Altima MPG will find it here: it’s 28 mpg city and 39 mpg…